Procurement Software to Simplify Purchasing for Your Business
Modernize your procurement system with software that reduces manual procurement tasks, saves money on purchasing, simplifies procure-to-pay processes, and gives you complete control over your spend.
Save time and remove manual errors by automatically generating purchase orders, setting recurring orders, and instantly sourcing the best prices.
Place purchases faster and increase spend oversight with custom approval workflows. No more order requests getting lost in your inbox or spreadsheets.
Spend analysis & budgeting
Proactively control your organization’s spend and access spend insights by user, location, cost center, or vendor with real-time budgeting and reporting.
Manage your orders with greater visibility throughout the entire purchasing lifecycle, from approval to fulfillment to delivery.
Integrations & exports
Take manual data entry out of book close with integrations and exports from your Order.co invoices to your accounting system.
Purchase with purpose & see into your spend
Stop wasting time with manual procurement processes. Order.co makes it easy to create, approve, issue, track, and pay for all of your orders in one place.
|Spend Analysis & Budgeting|
|Integrations & Exports|
|Net Payment Terms|
See what our customers are saying
“For retail alone, we have products from 10 different vendors, so instead of filling out order forms for each vendor for each location we can go to one place. Without Order.co, it would have taken us three days to place all of our orders and now it takes just a couple hours.”
“Before, we would just notice that we were out of something and place an order. Now, our products show up automatically when we need them – it’s like we’re always ahead of the curve.”
“Nationally, we’re saving upwards of $5-6k per month just on products. The platform lets you save a lot of money. We’re still buying what we were before, just at a discount. ”
- Cost savings: e-Procurement software protects the bottom line since you’ll be partnering with pre-approved vendors with negotiated terms.
- Fewer manual errors: With automatic purchasing and payments workflows, there is less room for manual error, decreasing the likelihood of duplicate orders, missed payments, and duplicate payments.
- Eliminated unapproved spending: When orders are able to be placed faster and with a streamlined approval process, buyers to get what they need quickly — eliminating unapproved purchases or orders placed off-catalog.
- Spend analysis and reporting: You can easily generate spending reports and conduct a wide range of spend analyses, since all of your purchasing and payment data is in one place. With better data visualization, businesses can forecast, plan, and budget more effectively.
- Power strategic sourcing and better supplier relationships
- Identify cost savings and increase profitability
- Reduce risk of supply chain disruption and help with managing inventory
- Automate cumbersome contract management processes
- Introduce procurement teams to process improvements that they can implement
"*" indicates required fields