- Personal and other information we collect about you;
- How we use your information;
- How we may share your information with third parties; and
- Your choices regarding the personal information we collect about you.
2. Collection of Your Personal and Other Information
When you order or register for or use our Services, we collect Personal Information. By “Personal Information” we mean information that can identify or reasonably be linked to an individual, such as:
- Email addresses;
- Personal or business mailing address;
- Credit card information (which you submit for payment purposes and which is collected by our third party payment gateway service providers (such as Stripe, Inc., Lithic, Inc. or Apto Payments Inc. ); and
- Information contained in any image, photograph or profile you submit to us
You may choose not to provide Personal Information or prevent the Services from accessing certain features of your mobile device, (subject to the controls offered by your mobile device’s operating system), but this may prevent you from receiving certain features of the Services.
We also collect non-Personal Information relating to the Services, that is, information that does not personally identify an individual. The non-Personal Information we collect includes how you interact with the Services, information generally collected or “logged” by Internet websites or Internet services when accessed or used by users, and information about your web browser or device accessing or using the Services.
Examples of the non-Personal Information we collect are:
- The pages of our website that you viewed during a visit;
- What information, content or advertisements you view or interact with using the Services;
- Language preferences;
- The city and state in which you are located (but not your precise geographic location); and
- Unique identifiers that are not connected and cannot reasonably be connected to your identity.
Information collected by the Services may be collected by us or one of the third parties we utilize in providing the Services (as further described below).
3. Use of Your Information
We may use the information we collect from you when you register or sign up for our Services, make a purchase, newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To assist us in providing, maintaining, and protecting the Services.
- Set up, maintain, and protect accounts to use the Services.
- To improve our website and online operations in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- Communicate with you, such as provide you with account- or transaction-related communications, or other newsletters, RSS feeds, and/or other communications relating to the Services.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- Perform research and analysis aimed at improving our products and services and developing new products or services.
- Manage and maintain the systems that provide the Services.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
4. Information Security
We utilize reasonable information security measures to safeguard your Personal Information against unauthorized access, modification, or destruction. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security vulnerabilities.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information. For example, we utilize Secure Socket Layer (SSL), Transport Layer Security (TLS), or similar encryption technology when sensitive data is transmitted over the Internet, and use firewalls to help prevent external access into our network. However, no data transmission over the Internet and no method of data storage can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its security.
We restrict access to Personal Information in our possession to our employees, Service Providers (as defined below in Section 6), and Online Tool Providers (as defined below in Section 6) who need to know that information in order to operate, develop, improve or support our Services. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
5. Cookies and Automatic Information Gathering Technologies
Every time you use the Services (e.g., access a Service webpage, or navigate to a specific location within the Service mobile app), we collect Personal Information and non-Personal Information (discussed above in Section 2) regarding that use. For example, to improve our Services, we collect how, when, and which parts of the Services or their features you use, which social media platforms you connect to the Services, and when, how, and what you post to the social media platforms through the Service app. Also, we may use your device’s unique identifier (UDID) or other unique identifiers to assist us in collecting and analyzing this data.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
To assist us in collecting and storing this non-Personal Information, we may employ a variety of technologies, including “Cookies,” local browser storage, and “web beacons,” “pixels,” or “tags.”
A web beacon, pixel or tag is a small, usually-transparent image placed on a web page that allows the operator of that image, which may be the operator of the website you visit or a third party, to read or write a Cookie.
- Keep you logged into the Services;
- Help remember and process the items in places like the shopping cart on the Services; and
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits for the Services; and
- Collect information about how you use our Services.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a Cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. Your operating system and web browser may allow you to erase information stored in Cookies and local browser storage. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings, but if you do so, you may be forced to login to the Services again, and you may lose some preferences or settings. You may also be able to set your browser to refuse all website storage or to indicate when it is permitted, but some features of our Services may not function properly without it. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your Cookies.
If users disable cookies in their browser: If you disable cookies in the browser, some features will be disabled. It will turn off some of the features that make your Services experience more efficient and some of our Services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders. Searching for an item while logged out stores that URL to speed up the item add process.
6. Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose your Personal Information to third parties as described below.
We may disclose Personal Information to provide the Services, or when you authorize or instruct us to do so, for example, when you use the Services to submit content or profile information. We may also disclose Personal Information and non-Personal Information to Service Providers. By “Service Providers” we mean companies, agents, contractors, service providers, or others engaged to perform functions on our behalf (such as processing of payments, provision of data storage, hosting of our website, marketing of our products and services, and conducting audits). When we use a Service Provider, we require that the Service Provider use and disclose the Personal Information received from us only to provide their services to us or as required by applicable law.
We may also disclose your Personal Information to third parties when we believe, in good faith and in our sole discretion, that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to (a) enforce or apply the terms and conditions of the Services, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (b) comply with legal or regulatory requirements or an enforceable governmental request, (c) protect the rights, property or safety of us, our users or other third parties, (d) prevent a crime or protect national security, or (e) detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
Finally, we reserve the right to transfer information (including your Personal Information) to a third party in the event of a sale, merger, or transfer of all or substantially all of the assets of our company relating to the Services, or in the unlikely event of a bankruptcy, liquidation, or receivership of our business. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to notify you of such transfer, for example, via email or by posting notice on our website.
Lastly, we may also disclose non-Personal Information, aggregated with information about our other users, to our clients, business partners, merchants, advertisers, investors, potential buyers and other third parties if we deem such disclosure, in our sole discretion, to have sound business reasons or justifications.
7. Third Party Websites
Please note that the Services may link or integrate with third-party sites, services or apps. We are not responsible for the privacy or security policies or practices or the content of such third parties. Accordingly, we encourage you to review the privacy and security policies and terms of service of those third parties so that you understand how they collect, use, share and protect your information.
We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website.
We have implemented the following:
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
We along with third-party vendors, such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together that analyze data to help users
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
8. Certain State Residents
9. Residents of Canada
10. Residents of Nevada
We do not sell your Personal Information. However, you may contact us at [email protected] with questions.
11. Transparency and Choice; Do Not Track Signals
You may request access to your Personal Information by sending an email to [email protected]. We will try to locate and provide you with your Personal Information and give you the opportunity to correct this data, if it is inaccurate, or to delete it, at your request. But, in either case, we may need to retain it for legal reasons or for legitimate business purposes. You may also remove any content that you post to the Services using the deletion or removal options within the Services. However, we (and you) are not able to control information that you have already shared with other users or made available to third parties through the Services.
If you need further assistance with removing any content you posted through the Services, you can email us at [email protected]. Removal of your posted content may not ensure complete or comprehensive removal from our computer systems.
We ask individual users to identify themselves and the information requested to be accessed, corrected, or removed before processing such requests, and we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backups), or relate to information that is not associated with your Personal Information. In any case, where we provide information access and correction, we perform this service free of charge, except if doing so would require a disproportionate effort. We may also require you to verify your identity to our satisfaction before providing you with access to Personal Information.
Please be aware that if you request us to delete your Personal Information, you may not be able to continue to use the Services. Also, even if you request that we delete your Personal Information, we may need to retain certain information for a limited period of time to satisfy our legal, audit and/or dispute resolution requirements.
We support the development and implementation of a standard "do not track" browser feature that provides customers with control over the collection and use of information about their web-browsing activities. Once a standardized "do not track" feature is released, we honor “do not track” signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
You can opt out of receiving marketing e-mails from us by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in the e-mails. Please note that it may take up to ten (10) business days for your opt-out request to be processed. Also, even if you opt out of marketing e-mails, we may continue to send you certain account-related e-mails, such as notices about your account and confirmations of transactions you have requested.
It’s also important to note that we do not allow third party behavioral tracking.
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation’s consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
The Services are not intended for users under 18 years of age. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from users under 18 years of age. We do not authorize users under 18 years of age to use the Services.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify the users via email
- Within 7 business days
We will notify the users via in site notification
- Within 7 business days
We also agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
14. Text/SMS Messaging
Some of our Services are available on mobile devices or may utilize SMS/iMessage, which may cause you to incur SMS or data charges with your wireless provider. Please be aware that we have no control over these charges, and if you do not wish to be charged, you should stop using the mobile or SMS/iMessage features (as applicable). When you send SMS/iMessage messages using the Services, you represent and warrant you have the recipient’s prior consent to send him or her messages.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred
To be accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
- NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
- Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can
Email us at [email protected] and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
15. Changes to this Policy
16. Contacting Us
Negotiatus Corp. d/b/a Order.co
156 5th Ave Floor 7
New York, NY, 10010
Last updated: May 1, 2023
PRIVACY NOTICE FOR EUROPEAN RESIDENTS
To the extent Order.co processes Personal Information on behalf of a customer, the customer is the controller, Order.co is the processor, and this Privacy Notice for European Residents does not apply.
With respect to the Personal Information we collect through the Services from individuals who are not a customer or an employee of a customer, the controller of the Personal Information is:
Negotiatus Corp. d/b/a Order.co
156 5th Ave Floor 7, New York, NY, 10010
If you use the Services, you acknowledge that your Personal Information is being processed pursuant to the lawful bases described below, and you specifically consent to your Personal Information gathered through the Services being transferred, used, and stored in the United States or other third party countries which do not have local privacy laws that are equivalent to the Data Protection Laws. You acknowledge and agree that the local laws in such countries may be materially different from, and provide for a lesser degree of protection regarding your Personal Information (including, but not limited to, with respect to governmental and law enforcement agencies’ ability to access your Personal Information under certain conditions) than, Data Protection Laws.
1. Personal Information
2. Your Rights
You have the following rights under applicable Data Protection Laws:
- You have the right to know why we collect your Personal Information, how and why it is processed by us, and what our legal bases for such processing are.
- Right of access: You have the right to access your Personal Information.
- Right to rectification and deletion: you have the right to supplement or correct the Personal Information we’ve collected about you, or to direct us to delete your Personal Information.
- If you give us your consent to process your Personal Information, you have the right to revoke that consent.
- Right to data portability: you have the right to request that we transfer all your Personal Information to another controller in a reasonably understandable format.
- Right to object: you may object to our processing of your Personal Information. We will make commercially reasonable efforts to comply with your objection, unless there are legally permissible reasons why we can or must continue to process your Personal Information.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Information. For more information, if you are in the European Economic Area (EEA), please contact your local data protection authority in the EEA. For contact details of your local Data Protection Authority, please see https://ec.europa.eu/justice/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm.
3. Lawful Bases for Processing
Under European law, companies must have a legal basis to process data. You have particular rights available to you depending on which legal basis we use, and we've explained these above. You always have the right to request access to, rectification of, and erasure of your data under applicable Data Protection Laws. To exercise your rights, please email us at [email protected].
Pursuant to a contract with you:
When we process data you provide to us as necessary to perform our contracts with you, you have the right to receive a portable copy of it (meaning to receive a copy of your data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format) under applicable Data Protection Laws. To exercise your rights, please email us at [email protected].
The other legal bases we rely on in certain instances when processing your data are:
We may process your Personal Information where our legitimate interests, or the legitimate interests of a third party, are not outweighed by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms.
The legitimate interests for our processing of Personal Information are to:
- Assist us in providing, maintaining, and protecting the Services;
- Set up, maintain, and protect accounts to use the Services;
- Improve our online operations;
- Process transactions;
- Provide customer service;
- Communicate with you, such as provide you with account- or transaction-related communications, or other newsletters, RSS feeds, and/or other
communications relating to the Services;
- Send or display offers and other content that is customized to your interests or preferences;
- Perform research and analysis aimed at improving our products and services and developing new products or services;
- Manage and maintain the systems that provide the Services
- Prevent and address fraud, unauthorized use of the Services, violations of our terms and policies, or other harmful or illegal activity; to protect ourselves (including our rights, property or products), our users or others, including as part of investigations or regulatory inquiries; or to prevent death or imminent bodily harm; and
- Operate of our day-to-day business and planning, including executing strategic corporate transactions, such as mergers.
You have the right to object to, and seek restriction of, such processing; to exercise your rights, please email us at [email protected].
We will consider several factors when assessing an objection to our processing in furtherance of Order.co’s legitimate interests, including: our users' reasonable expectations; the benefits and risks to you, us, other users, or third parties; and other available means to achieve the same purpose that may be less invasive and do not require disproportional effort. Your objection will be upheld, and we will cease processing your information, unless the processing is based on compelling legitimate grounds or is needed for legal reasons.
Compliance with a legal obligation:
- We need to process your Personal Information when applicable law requires it, including, for example, if there is a valid legal request for certain data.
4. Disclosures of Your Information
“Processors” means our Service Providers and their respective service providers.
We may also disclose your Personal Information, (as well as non-Personal Information, without the same restrictions that apply to your Personal Information) to our Processors who we engage to perform certain functions for us, or on our behalf (including, but not limited to, processing of payments, provision of data storage, hosting of our website, marketing of our products and services, conducting audits, and performing web analytics). A list of our Processors and a description of the services that they perform for us follows. We establish data processing agreements that govern our Processors’ use of your Personal Information, but our Processors’ use of your Personal Information may also be subject to the Processors’ own privacy policies. See links to our Processors’ privacy policies below.
- Twilio Send Grid
- Stripe, Inc.
- Lithic, Inc.
- Apto Payments Inc.
- Veryfi, Inc.
- Avalara, Inc.
- Algolia, Inc.
- Zendesk, Inc.
- APL – Currency Layer
- APL – Exchange Rates API
- APL – Positions Stack
- Amazon Web Services
5. Retention of Your Information
We retain each category of your Personal Information for no longer than is reasonably necessary for one or more of the above lawful bases for processing, subject to your right to request we delete your Personal Information. Due to the nature of the services, it is not possible to predict the length of time that we intend to retain your Personal Information. Instead, we use the following criteria to determine whether it remains reasonably necessary to retain your Personal Information for one or more disclosed lawful bases for processing: we will retain and use your Personal Information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations (for example, if we are required to retain your data to comply with applicable laws), resolve disputes, and enforce our legal agreements and policies.
When we determine that it is no longer reasonably necessary to retain your Personal Information for one or more disclosed lawful bases for processing based on the above criteria, we will delete your Personal Information.
6. Questions and Complaints
If you have any questions or complaints regarding our use of your Personal Information, please contact us at [email protected]. You also have the right to submit a complaint to your applicable Data Protection Authority.
We have appointed GRCI Law to act as our EU Representative. If you wish to exercise your rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) or have any queries in relation to your rights or privacy matters generally please email [email protected] or post your request or query to Head of Data Privacy Manager Service, GRCI Law Limited, Unit 3, Clive Court, Bartholomew’s Walk, Cambridgeshire Business Park, Ely, Cambridgeshire, CB7 4EA, UK.